Ideal Da Nang Vietnam Travel Guide – Know What to Do and See
You might be in search of Vietnam’s cleanest and most worth-living city, then the Da Nang Vietnam Travel Guide below to discover the attractive destination better than ever. The tips for tourists coming to this renowned port city can aid you in feeling the magnetic charm of the new gem on the country’s tourism map. To make your tour in Vietnam memorable, know what to do and see in this venue so that you can plan a good trip indeed.
#1: Come to Da Nang before you see Hoi An – Essential Point in Da Nang Vietnam Travel Guide
Da Nang is a fantastic city which will be always in the visitors’ memory. It is Vietnam’s third largest city, about 759 km from the south of Hanoi. This is the booming tourist destination with proximity to the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Hue Imperial City, Hoi An Old Town, and My Son Sanctuary. But before you see the ancient Hoi An, just spend time exploring Da Nang because it is worthy.
Being the ideal stop between the well-known Hue and the celebrated Hoi An, Da Nang owns the impressive urban areas, beautiful Han River, eye-catching Dragon Bridge, and various upscale hotels and resorts for the sound rest. With the quick urbanization rate, this city grows to be first-class and filled with the ideal infrastructure and tourism development. The travelers will see no second of boredom in this dynamic city.
#2: Have a List of What to See – Important Things to Add to Da Nang Vietnam Travel Guide
This enthralling port city does not lack the top highlight you must see in Da Nang City Vietnam, from the natural places of interest to the significant religious sites and the historical constructions.
- My Khe Beach is the popular tourist site famed for the breathtaking beauty and ideal beach vacation. Take your time sightseeing the spectacular beach, playing the water games, and relaxing well. In fact, Forbes once inscribed My Khe Beach as one of the most beautiful beaches on this planet.
- Ba Na Hills is so famous that almost every guest comes to Da Nang to enjoy the 5km-long cable car ride to visit the French-colonial villas and flower gardens at the elevation of 1.487 meters. The Hills own cool climate to be called “Sapa of Central Vietnam.” There is the Fantasy World on the Hills that entertain you greatly. The ideal Da Nang Vietnam Travel Guide will never ignore this attraction.
- Marble Mountains are the not-to-miss highlights, being ideal for the climbers to get the panorama of the whole city from the mountaintop. View the five mountains which represent five elements of Metal, Wood, Water, Fire, and Earth.
- Dragon Bridge is the new symbol of the port city that all guests want to take photos of it. The Bridge looks impressive in the morning, and it turns to be shining and special at night thanks to the ability to change the light colors. Take at least one picture of this iconic Bridge before you depart.
- Son Tra Peninsula is blessed with pure nature, transparent water, and pristine forest. While the water activities (snorkeling, swimming, scuba diving, etc.) are abundant in Son Tra, this destination is also ideal for discovering the jungle, visiting the local villages, and doing homage to the large white Buddha Statue.
#3: Schedule What to See First and Later – The Efficient Tip When You Travel to Da Nang
Whether or not you have more than one day in Da Nang, the first site to see in the first day is Ba Na Hills – the biggest magnet in the city now. Fun and joy are just boundless on the top of the hills, after the 5km-long cable car ride. After a full-day discovery of Ba Na Hills, invest your night in the boat trip on the romantic Han River and enjoy the relaxing vibe. It must be the incredibly enjoyable night.
In the next day, discover the local highlights in this order: Marble Mountains, Linh Ung Pagoda, Dragon Bridge, and My Khe Pagoda. Later, experiencing a boat trip on the Han River to relish the fresh air and sparkling city after twilight. What’s more, try not to skip the special Son Tra Peninsula for the next morning prior to your departure. This might be the significant tips in Da Nang Vietnam Travel Guide that you long for.
#4: Know What to Eat – Da Nang Vietnam Travel Guide for Foodies
This celebrated city owns an interesting culinary spectacle to cheer up the local and overseas foodies. So, come to know the tastes of the Quang Noodle, Sliced Pork Rolled with Rice Paper, Noodle with Grilled Fish Sausage, Central Pancake, Duck Porridge, Vietnamese Beef Stew, etc. Due to the proximity to Hoi An Old Town, you might also find the eateries which sell Hoi An Chicken Rice and some varieties of the steamed rice cake in Da Nang. So if wanting to check out the taste of the famous Chicken Rice of Hoi An, it is not a bad idea to savor it in Da Nang.
#5: Sort out Top Budget Shopping Places – Da Nang Vietnam Travel Guide for Shoppers
The shopaholic can surely find the good places for shopping in Da Nang City. Whether you are in need of the fashion clothing, the handbags, the shoes, or various other kinds of souvenirs, here are the ideal shopping venues: Han Market, Con Market, Big C Supermarket, and Da Nang Souvenirs & Cafe. Note that bargaining is only suitable when you go shopping in the markets. The items in the supermarkets and shops already have the price tags. And if you want to enjoy the bustling market vibe, go there in the early morning so that you can meet lots of local merchants and buyers. This is the great chance to mingle with the locals and view their daily activities.
What to do and see when you travel to Da Nang City? The Da Nang Vietnam Travel Guide above can correctly answer this question. Get there soon.