Bun bo Hue is a delicious dish and how to cook Bun Bo Hue is not easy but it’s not too difficult for you to cook at home. Today I share you how my mother to cook beef rice noodle, the flavor is original from Hue land that always make me remember when being far from home. Have you cooked Bun Bo Hue for your love? Don’t hesitate longer, let try with Culinary Vietnam!
– 600g muscle beef, 600g muscle pork
– 600g encrusted beef
– 400g tendonbeef
– 1 pork leg (choose the leg before) (about 800g)
– 1kg tibia bone / fibula bone
– 3 tablespoons of Hue shrimp sauce
– Cha Hue (Hue spring rolls)
– 1 small branching of ginger, finely chopped muscle banana
– Rice noodle, raw vegetables, sprouts vegetables and lemon
– Chili, satay, scallions, cilantro, purple onion, garlic, citronella
How to cook:
– Wash and crush citronella, ginger
– Boningout muscle pork then roll up muscle pork and use bamboo strips or wirefasten.
– Curl up encrusted beef surely. Muscle beef is alsofastened (The meatwill be shrank less after cooked).
– Boiling water then blanching muscle beef, encrusted beef, tendon beef, pork.
– Cutting tendon beef into fit-mouth-size pieces.
– Mixing 3 tablespoons Hue shrimp sauce with ½ cup of water, stirring up.
Step 3: Marinate meat
Marinate all meat with 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 tablespoon of salt, ½ tablespoon seasoning, 1 tablespoon of shrimp sauce (diluted), minced onion, minced garlic, minced lemongrass
Step 4: Stew meat and bone
– Pock leg is made clean, cut off into fit-mouth size
– Put into boiling water and boil briefly to remove foul. Then take out, wash and keep dry
– Place3 citronella plants and little ginger in the bottom of pressure cooker thenputting pork bone and pork meat into. Pouring water up face of meat, closing the lid, boiling (heard shouts) then down to simmer fire in5 minutes.Off the kitchen, waiting for 10 minutes then opening pressure cooker. Fishing out muscle pork, putting into cold water (for meat not be friable).
– Lining again citronella and ginger in the bottom of pressure cooker then putmuscle beef, tendon beef, encrusted beef into, the water is on meat face. Keep tightly closed, boiling (hear ringing) then down to simmer for another 20 minutes. Off the kitchen, wait for the water in the pot off ring. Next, open brandishing and fish out muscle into cold water
– After fishing out tendon beef, if it is soft, let set aside to taste. If you prefer softer, you canput it into broth to cook together.
* Note: Have to boil beef and pork separately because muscle beef is tougher than muscle pork, so time for cooking is longer.
Step 5: Cooking Broth
– Add more water into the part of bone broth, add cold water up to 5 liters of water.
– Boil then adding seasoning: 3 tablespoons of fish sauce, 2 tablespoons salt, 2 tablespoons sugar, 2 teaspoon monosodium glutamate, Hue diluted fish sauce cup.
– Try taste and adjust seasoning to fit your mouth.
– For the broth has fragrant and beautiful colors: Preheat 2 tablespoons oil, fry scented minced lemongrass andgarlic, onion. Add 1-2 tablespoons of chili or satay and tomatoes. Then put this mixing into the broth spot for rising color. Off the kitchen. If you like spicy, in marinating meat stage and late stage, let adding to the pot more chili or satay.
Step 6: Performance
– Prepare: Chopped fragrant knotweed, onions, cilantro and sliced onion. Cut slices of meat
– Blanch noodles over boiling water, put meat, ribs, Hue spring rolls with little coriander on
– Serve together with chopped spinach, banana flower or muscle, prices, herbs, lemon, pepper…
Hue cuisine is often spicy, but delicious. However, with children you shouldn’t taste much chili, in contrast with adults like more spicy! This is a recipe help you cook delicious as in restaurant. Good tasty!